Monday, February 21, 2011

02/21/2011

Herrow! Yesterday, I spent the night at my sister's house. Now, seeing that my sister is in college, you'd probably think that we were doing all sorts of amazing things, but amazing doesn't really describe it, even though I had a good time. My night was like this:

After eating dinner with my sister and my mom, my sister and I headed for the university's gym in hopes of climbing the rock wall. However, I'm not 18 years old (yet), so they didn't let us in. Since that plan failed, we picked up her boyfriend and departed for the nearest Books-A-Million. I made my way over to the comics in hopes of finding the first Scott Pilgrim book, which I did... After reading at least half of book four... Not a wise choice... After spending a few hours in the book store, the three of us went to dog-sit for some people my sister works for. That's when things started to get bad. The dogs we had to watch were very stupid, and smelled like they hadn't bathed in years. While we tried to watch TV or play a board game (because the people's kids don't have an video games), those dumb dogs were trying to eat food out of the pantry or they were rubbing their stank on us. Joy... Then, I got the pleasure of sleeping in the living room with the dogs. Even though I had the TV, I would've like to have the dog-free room with a bed. After falling asleep around 2 and waking up early enough to have Pikachu be my first sight of the new day, we cleaned the house up and left (thank god!). We returned to my sister's place and ate breakfast with her best friend and boyfriend. Then, we walked our dogs, who are intelligent, well behaved, and clean, along the river. For lunch, we went to Moe's for Moe's Monday, the best burrito day ever. Aaaaaaand, I believe that brings us to now. Now is me sitting in the basement of the building where her class is trying to make 2 and a half hours go by fast. Well, now that you know of my whereabouts, I'm gonna do something else.

Until next time. 
Peace out.

2 comments: