Sunday, March 20, 2011

An "OH MY GOD!" Moment

This weekend, my dad, his girlfriend and I went to the shore. On Saturday night, we went to a local bar to see The Mullets, a band that we personally know. The show was great and I was having a really good time... Until my asthma started to act up. I stupidly left my inhaler at home because I didn't think that I'd need it. Little did I know that all of the windows would have plastic over them and everyone in the bar would be smoking. At first, I had a small cough, and thought that it'd go away, then I started to wheeze. It was then when we decided to leave the bar and go back to where we were staying. As we walked to the car, I couldn't stop wheezing and I got very light headed. I was on the brink of passing out, but I managed to catch my breath, and my coughing slowly went away (thank god!). After many cups of cold water and a good night's sleep, I was alright by morning. Well, follower, this was my "OH MY GOD!" moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment