Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Mad Rap

Yo, my name is Martin, but don't get me wrong,
I don't sit around fartin' all day long,
I rock out tough, cause I'm a real boss,
You ain't friends with me? Well that's your loss.

I know I'm white, but that don't mean that I can't rap,
But even when I really try, it all sounds like crap
Cause I ain't got skills like them homeboys do
Therefore, my raps all sound like poo.

BUT HEY! I don't care how my raps sound
Cause my mad rappin skills make yer head go round
And if you disagree, then you're in for some fun
I'll knock ya to the ground with the butt of my gun!

I roll around my hood with my homies by my side
But we never leave the neighborhood in which we reside
Cause them bigger gangs will kill us with their mighty powers
And dispose of our bodies within an hour

Now listen up fellas, I don't need to curse
because those terrible words will screw up my verse
But god damn, nigga, why can't you see?
Those shitty assed words don't work with me!

Well, I guess it's bout time that I wrap this up,
and Tell yo mamas that I said "wassup"
Cause I'm heading out to rap in bigger places
Imma be melting off some homeboys faces

Peace, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment